We Rebuild Centrifuges, and when we rebuild one, it’s Re-BUILT to last. The ingenuity of our rebuilding process is seen in the performance of our work.
Quality Centrifuge Rebuilds and Outstanding Service
Operating on a 24-hour schedule is routine for the chemical, pulp paper, wastewater and related industries. However when a shut down is threatening because of a broken centrifuge, or parts that need to be replaced, that’s an emergency. We provide rebuilding of all types of Centrifuges as well as preventive maintenance for common routine overhaul and emergency onsite services.
When we rebuild a centrifuge we rebuild it tougher and stronger. Our technologically advanced patented processes will increase the lifespan of your machine just like day one from the O.E.M.
Centrifuge World is your solution, with our highly trained specialists, former ALFA LAVAL-SHARPLES, TOLHURST, BIRD, DORR OLIVER, BAKER PERKINS, AND WESTFALIA technicians on staff and with our ever increasing inventory of New, rebuilt, quality used and obsolete “hard to find” parts your centrifuge problems can be solved and rebuilt promptly and efficiently.
Contact us for centrifuge rebuilding, and we’ll become a part of your team, bringing excellence and satisfaction to your company.
Some of The Brands We Service
|Dorr Oliver||Dorr Oliver/Merco|
|Hutchinson Hayes||I H I|
OUR CENTRIFUGE REBUILD PROCESS – WHEN WE REBUILD YOUR CENTRIFUGE, WE WILL:
- Restore all parts to the original manufacturer’s specifications
- Replace all bearings, seals, bolts, and unusable parts
- Rebuild and hard surface conveyors
- Rebuild gearboxes and drive assemblies
- Dynamically balance the bowl, conveyor, and gearbox assemblies
- Reassemble your centrifuge and test run it at service speed
- Clean and repair frames and casing assemblies
- Repair or modify electrical controls, as needed
- Provide you with a twelve month written warranty on materials and workmanship